Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cheesy Tag Lines

Here are some of the cheesiest tag lines that caught my interest. I don’t think I need to elaborate more of what is written because I think it was expressed in the simplest way as a grade school can understand what a crush is. Nevertheless, I can only share with you my feelings toward each tag line based on my experiences.



This is the process of getting hurt, moving on with a broken relationship, and being happily in love again. Life’s not always that bad at all. There is a time to get hurt and a time to heal. The heart sometimes has to triumph over heartaches and has always given a chance of finding that one true and everlasting love.



I always thought I could never love again the way I did before but I was wrong. It’s just somehow proven the saying that a person has truly moved on if he finds someone new and that someone is making him happy in the present. The question is do I still see him as part of my future? Now that I am so madly in love with someone else I don’t think he’s a part of it anymore.




These are funny baselines. Each line simply talks about how foolish a heart can be when it comes to falling in love and breaking up with the person you love. I had once broken up with someone that I really was in love with so much. I have my reasons in doing so but I need not talk about it here. The first line is suitable for me at that moment.

No comments: